Because of extension of our activities we are seeking for a few candidates for the function of:
Test Development / Applications Engineer(s) (M/V)
You will develop Turnkey Software and Hardware solutions for interfacing on the most modern test systems. This means development and delivery of Test Applications (new Device Under Test (DUT), conversion and optimization) and related Test Interfacing Hardware to the customer in order to maintain customer satisfaction. You will work closely with IC designers and Product Engineers of the world's largest electronics manufacturers and work mainly from the headquarters of Van Limburg Engineering in Emst. Furthermore you regularly visit customers in the Netherlands and abroad to carry out work on location. You are flexible and you are an asset to the Van Limburg Engineering team.
You will organize your work in such a way that projects are realized within pre-agreed parameters of cost, quality, time, organization & communication and contribute to achieve the department objectives.
Salary range & benefits
Van Limburg Engineering provides excellent working conditions and a salary commensurate with experience and education. We provide an environment where self-reliant people will be well rewarded.
- Delivery of applications with measurement results that are repeatable and reproducible as described in the test specifications
- Conducting capability research and a pre-test to examine the behavior of the DUT on yield and potential yield loss
- Optionally performing characterization tests such as temperature, supply voltage tests and testing of other stimuli
- Generating an ATE report and discuss the results with the customer until final acceptance
- If required, provide production support by transferring the application to production on customer installation and solve any possible production problems
What we expect
- You have a bachelor degree on electronics
- You have an affinity for software
- 1-5 years of experience in a similar position, or strong electronics-related job
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of German is an advantage
- You can work independently and in teams
- Experience with Advantest 93K and/or T2000 and/or Teradyne FLEX and/or LTXC MX-series and/or D10 test systems
- Experience with test application development from scratch preferable Mixed Signal and RF.